Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year Texts and Quotes

I'm searching for New Year Texts and Quotes which I can send my friends this coming New Year. In my online search, I happily stumbled upon this post that has a lot of New Year Text Messages that I can freely use. I'm really glad I found this and I'm going to use all of them. But here are the top New Year greetings on my list:

New Year is meant for celebrations and spending joyous time with loved ones.May the beauty of New Year be with you forever and your wishes of peace,health and happiness ring true.

May all the dreams in your eyes, all the desires in your heart and all the hopes in your life blend together, to give you the most spectacular New Year ever. Happy New Year!

My gratitude to Darna and Ding's New Year Message for giving this link.