Friday, May 01, 2009

Kentucky Derby 2009 Predictions

Here are my top 3 best bets for the 2009 Kentucky Derby. I'm really want to watch the Kentucky Derby 2009 live but I will be busy so I will just wait for my friend to text me the 2009 Kentucky Derby Results for he will be there live.

Anyway, my first pick to win is Friesan Fire. He is one of the most talented in the field with an impressive pedigree. He is also the freshest horse when the gate opens and that gives him the best shot to win.

My second pick would be I Want Revenge because he is good on dirt. Remember that he already has two outstanding victories at Aqueduct.

My last pick would be Dunkirk. This horse has a lot of potential. A runner-up in the Florida Derby.

This post is dedicated to my friend who I'm sure is so ready for the Kentucky Derby 2009.